To add a new wireless network to your access point, follow the steps below. Alternately, you can give us a call and we'll be happy to setup a new wireless network for you remotely from our end.
- Navigate to common.net and log into your dashboard.
- Click on the 'Add network' button
- You will see a module where you can enter credentials for the new network including the network name, password, and what radio bands to broadcast on.
Note: you will not be able to create a new network if it will exceed the capacity of your access point.
- Ubiquiti Unifi access point: maximum of 4 networks can be broadcast at the same time.
- TP-Link access point: maximum of 2 networks can be broadcast at the same time.