When you first get installed, you will be able to access your private network with a unique default password specific to you. If at any point you would like to change your password or network ID, just let us know what you would like the SSID or password changed to and we'll be happy to update your login credentials for you remotely from our end. In the future, you'll be able to make these changes on your end but until we finish building that functionality, we're happy to help via email or phone.
Articles in this section
- I'm loving the service, but how do I change my SSID or password?
- Are there any data caps with your service?
- Do you have a network status page or outage map?
- Do you offer phone or cable TV service?
- Do you offer a public IP address?
- Where is your service available?
- What download and upload speeds does Common Networks offer?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- I don't live in your coverage area. When can I expect your service to be available in my town?
- Why should I choose Common over another providers?