No, there are no data caps with our service. Feel free to browse, stream, download, swipe, chat or share all you want. We will never charge you extra for over-usage.
Articles in this section
- Why should I choose Common over another providers?
- What download and upload speeds does Common Networks offer?
- I'm loving the service, but how do I change my network name (SSID) and/or password?
- How do I create a new wireless network?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- My router equipment is listed as either 'Disconnected', or 'Unknown' on my dashboard. What should I do?
- How do I split my wireless network into 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio frequency bands?
- How do I create a guest network?
- Help! I changed my WiFi name and/or password, and now I can't connect to the WiFi network from my laptop or mobile phone
- I have forgotten the password for my wireless network. How do I retrieve it?