No. We can install one mount and provide service to multiple tenants in the building.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to install an additional mount with antennas for each unit getting your service in a multi-unit building?
- I live in a multi-unit building, how will you get to the roof?
- I live in a multi-unit building, can I still get your service?
- I don't have roof access. Can I install your equipment somewhere else?
- Do you offer a self-installation option?
- Where should I keep my wireless access point?
- What should I expect from an installation?
- What equipment needs to be installed at my home?
- What do the antennas / masts look like?
- Can I use my own wireless router or do I have to use the provided router?