Right now our service is only available to the citizens of Alameda and Santa Clara, California. However, we have plans to expand into new markets in the near future. While we don't have a firm timeline on when our service will be available in your neighborhood, our engineers are working hard to grow our network. Feel free to sign up here and a Common Networks representative will reach out to you as soon as our service becomes available!
Articles in this section
- Why should I choose Common over another providers?
- What download and upload speeds does Common Networks offer?
- I'm loving the service, but how do I change my network name (SSID) and/or password?
- How do I create a new wireless network?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- My router equipment is listed as either 'Disconnected', or 'Unknown' on my dashboard. What should I do?
- How do I split my wireless network into 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio frequency bands?
- How do I create a guest network?
- Help! I changed my WiFi name and/or password, and now I can't connect to the WiFi network from my laptop or mobile phone
- I have forgotten the password for my wireless network. How do I retrieve it?