Right now our service is only available to the citizens of Alameda, California. However, we have plans to expand into new markets in the near future. While we don't have a firm timeline on when our service will be available in your neighborhood, our engineers are working hard to grow our network. Feel free to sign up here and a Common Networks representative will reach out to you as soon as our service becomes available!
Articles in this section
- My landlord/property manager has more questions about your installation and setup process, do you have someone that can speak to them?
- What does "latency" mean?
- Do you have a network status page or outage map?
- I don't live in Alameda, CA. When can I expect your service to be available in my town?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- Why should I choose Common over one of the big providers?
- Does the weather effect your wireless signal or equipment?
- Is your service fast enough for video streaming?
- Do you offer phone or cable TV service?
- Do you offer a public IP address?