We do not offer a self-installation option at this time. However, we do offer a free installation and free equipment for all of our customers, provided you are inside our coverage area. Our trained installers are happy to coordinate with you to find a date that works best with your schedule. Sign up here to find out if your location is within our service area and a Customer Support representative will respond to you within 1-2 business days.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to install an additional mount with antennas for each unit getting your service in a multi-unit building?
- I live in a multi-unit building, how will you get to the roof?
- I live in a multi-unit building, can I still get your service?
- I don't have roof access. Can I install your equipment somewhere else?
- Do you offer a self-installation option?
- Where should I keep my wireless access point?
- What should I expect from an installation?
- What equipment needs to be installed at my home?
- What do the antennas / masts look like?
- Can I use my own wireless router or do I have to use the provided router?