Great question! There are many reasons to choose our smaller, local ISP over one of the larger national brands. For starters,
- Transparent pricing - We're totally transparent about pricing. We charge a simple, flat monthly rate with absolutely no hidden fees. You'll always know exactly how much your monthly bill will be, and you'll never have to negotiate to keep it that way.
- 75+ Mbps up & down - We're faster than your current provider - roughly 5x faster than cable and easily 10x faster than DSL! Forget about waiting for things to buffer. You will be able to access anything at anytime with hardly any loading time. Video chatting, video streaming and online gaming are super fast and super clear. Even better, as our network grows, your service will actually get better, not worse!
- No contract - If you don't like the service or just want to try something new, you can cancel whenever you want. There's no hassle from us. We're happy to send one of our professional installers over to collect our equipment free of charge.
- Redundant network built in - We have many fiber sources built into our network, and you’ll automatically reroute to an alternate fiber source if the one your connection is using goes down. Unless there is a city-wide power outage, you'll never lose your connection!
- Local support - Any time you have any questions about our service, or on the rare occasion that your connection needs troubleshooting, our local staff is here to help. You will be speaking to real people located right here in the Bay Area who have experience and training with our specific service and equipment.
- Free Installation & Equipment - We will provide you with everything you need to get online during our installation process completely free of charge. That means no modem rentals, no service charges and no hidden fees. The only cost to you is the flat monthly rate - Always!
Ready to take the next steps? Sign up here and one of our Customer Support representatives will respond to you within 1-2 business days. We look forward to working with you!