We do not currently offer a public IP address. Customers will receive a private IP address but will not be able to host any services requiring a public IP. This is on our future roadmap, but we do not yet have a timeline for when this service will be released.
Articles in this section
- I'm loving the service, but how do I change my SSID or password?
- Are there any data caps with your service?
- Do you have a network status page or outage map?
- Do you offer phone or cable TV service?
- Do you offer a public IP address?
- Where is your service available?
- What download and upload speeds does Common Networks offer?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- I don't live in your coverage area. When can I expect your service to be available in my town?
- Why should I choose Common over another providers?