We do not currently offer a public IP address. Customers will receive a private IP address but will not be able to host any services requiring a public IP. This is on our future roadmap, but we do not yet have a timeline for when this service will be released.
Articles in this section
- My landlord/property manager has more questions about your installation and setup process, do you have someone that can speak to them?
- What does "latency" mean?
- Do you have a network status page or outage map?
- I don't live in Alameda, CA. When can I expect your service to be available in my town?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- Why should I choose Common over one of the big providers?
- Does the weather effect your wireless signal or equipment?
- Is your service fast enough for video streaming?
- Do you offer phone or cable TV service?
- Do you offer a public IP address?