For the best wifi performance, it is important that the wireless signal be able to spread out evenly throughout your whole home or apartment unit. For this reason, we recommend placing your wireless access point (router) in an open, central location that is not blocked by a lot of furniture, walls, or closed doors. If you have a place inside your home where you would prefer your wireless access point to be located, our installers are happy to try to accommodate you. Our only requirement is that the access point be connected to the equipment box we provide via Ethernet cable so that it can remain wired to our network.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to install an additional mount with antennas for each unit getting your service in a multi-unit building?
- I live in a multi-unit building, how will you get to the roof?
- I live in a multi-unit building, can I still get your service?
- I don't have roof access. Can I install your equipment somewhere else?
- Do you offer a self-installation option?
- Where should I keep my wireless access point?
- What should I expect from an installation?
- What equipment needs to be installed at my home?
- What do the antennas / masts look like?
- Can I use my own wireless router or do I have to use the provided router?