- The installation will be done by experienced, professional installers. An employee of Common Networks will always be on-site.
- The installation will take ~4 hours depending on the height of your home and the distance that the cable must run from the antennas to the entry point of your home.
- We will need access to the inside of your home during part of the installation
- If you’re not the home or building owner, we rely on you to secure permission for our installation from your landlord
- We will install a 5-10 ft pole with 2 or 3 antennas on top of your roof or on the side of your home (see photo below for an example)
- From the antennas on your roof, we’ll run an ethernet cable (neatly secured to the side of your home) into your home either through an existing hole or a new hole that we will drill into the side of your home. We'll place a wall plate on the inside where the cable enters your house.
- Inside of your home, we’ll leave a shoebox-sized equipment box that will receive the ethernet cable from the antennas and house our “modem” and other cables. This box will simply need a place to plug into a wall outlet in your home. We will also provide you with a wifi access point that will serve as your wireless router.