Like other ISPs, including cable and DSL providers, our network does share bandwidth across our entire customer base. That said, our technology and mesh network allows us to give your home multiple paths to the internet, meaning we're not relying on only one single connection or bottleneck to service your house.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer phone or cable TV service?
- Do you offer a public IP address?
- Where is your service available?
- How long does it take to get installed?
- What technology does Common Networks use?
- What download and upload speeds does Common Networks offer?
- Is there fluctuation in speed depending on how many users there are?