Like other ISPs, including cable and DSL providers, our network does share bandwidth across our entire customer base. That said, our technology and mesh network allows us to give your home multiple paths to the internet, meaning we're not relying on only one single connection or bottleneck to service your house.
Articles in this section
- My landlord/property manager has more questions about your installation and setup process, do you have someone that can speak to them?
- What does "latency" mean?
- Do you have a network status page or outage map?
- I don't live in Alameda, CA. When can I expect your service to be available in my town?
- What kind of pricing / tiers do you offer for small businesses?
- Why should I choose Common over one of the big providers?
- Does the weather effect your wireless signal or equipment?
- Is your service fast enough for video streaming?
- Do you offer phone or cable TV service?
- Do you offer a public IP address?